Mission, Vision, Values
- To end hunger in Peel Region by providing food to people in need.
- To impact lives regardless of denomination by meeting the immediate nutritional needs of our clients within the restrictions of on-hand supplies.
- To respond with urgency to the needs of our clients
- To uphold the inborn worth and dignity of our clients
- To raise hunger awareness in Peel Region
- Food security for all residents of Peel Region
- Respect: Every person is treated with equity and compassion.
- Stewardship and Accountability: Because of the goodwill of others, our mission is accomplished. Public trust is important to us. Efficient use of resources entrusted to us is a standard we uphold.
- Collaboration: We believe in the power of community. We diligently strive to build strong and honourable relationships.
- Service: We believe service to others is fundamental to creating a food secure Region. Better responsiveness to the needs of our clients promotes community and fulfills our Christ given commission.
Putting Hunger Out of Reach